Thursday, February 7, 2013

The Final Frontier

We had an assignment to make a Google presentation, calling teachers into action! We're trying to convince teachers who might not have training when it comes to using technology in their classroom, into taking that first step. They may be intimidated by technology, unsure of it, or just untrained. The good news is all of these issues can be overcome!

I collaborated with two of my awesome classmates, and I think we did very well! But you be the judge. Sit back, watch, enjoy, and please leave a comment or two. Let me know what you think :)

And now... a call to action!


5 comments:

  1. Good job on your presentation. You had good information and a nice bar chart and a picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked all the bright colors of your presentation. I would change the font size though because it was hard to read and break up some of the writing so it doesn't seem as overwhelming :) other than that I think teachers would really enjoy watching and learning from your powerpoint.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice presentation was kind of hard to read though. A lot of nice statistics and pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was kind of hard to read, but I liked the use of all of the colors. The colors made it so you didn't lose interest.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought the presentation was good. The statistics were very interesting and informative.

    ReplyDelete